SKIN CARE CONFIDENCE
Good skin care is the foundation of natural beauty, blemish free skin and a healthy glow.
In this 3 hour workshop you will find out what will REALLY get you the skin you love. You will learn skin care confidence tips and tricks, debunk beauty counter myths and have a fun morning learning about how to care for your skin from the outside in and from the inside out.
The next workshop is on:
SATURDAY 23rd Februrary 2019 10am – 1pm
THE OLD STATION OFFICE, THE STREET, LITTLE BEALINGS, IP13 6LT
There’s nothing like the natural healthy glow of flawless skin to make you feel confident, beautiful and inspired.
In our mother’s time it was easy. No cosmetics counter confusion, no 24/7 media to tell you 30 different ways to get a healthy glow and if you were a ‘soap and water’ girl, no one batted an eyelid.
But not so today! We are bombarded by skin care campaigns, the latest ‘must have’ to get that healthy glow and ‘techno advice’ on what your skin really needs, and then you can feel good about how you look.
But what if all of this is a bit confusing?
What if you are not sure what really works?
Or what is really worth the money?
And what is really the right thing for your skin?
Or if you are a ‘natural girl’ and you don’t like lots of lotions and potions, but still want to do a good job?
What if your skin is changing and you need advice?
And what if you just want a really honest opinion? Without the hard sell from cosmetics counter sales personell, who we all know work to commision?
This is why we have created the SKIN CARE CONFIDENCE workshop!
WHY DO THIS WORKSHOP?
In this gorgeous 3 hour workshop you will
- Get confident by learning simple routines that really work.
- Understanding what your skin needs to get the look you want.
- Shop with confidence. No more cosmetics counter confusion! Let’s clear up the confusion around all the different types of skin care products out there so that with your new knowledge you will be able to choose your skin care products with confidence and ease.
- Spend your money wisely. No more cupboards full of the latest promotions, that you’re not really sure if they will work or not.
- Fall back in love with looking after your skin and looking after you!
- Reconnect to caring for your skin as a way of nurturing the beauty in you.
- Learn about skin care from the inside out, as well as the outside in.
- All your questions answered by 2 experienced professional women who believe in gorgeous but oh-so- practical self-care.
- Learn just how amazing your skin really so that you feel inspired to give it the very best!
SO WHAT ARE WE GOING TO TALK ABOUT?
Sarah and I believe in a practical down to earth approach to skin care, where doing the simple things well and consistently are what will bring you great results and beautiful skin.
In this 3 hour workshop we are going to have a good chat about all of this and answer your questions! Some of the topics we will be talking about include:
- The biggest myths in skin care
- Do you really need to buy expensive stuff?
- How many different products do we really need?
- Let’s spend the money on the stuff that really works.
- The basic skin types and what does this really mean?
- The mature skin
- The basic skin care routine that really works
- Exfoliation: the good, the bad and the ugly.
- Seasonal skin care (incl SPF)
- Your skin’s top 5 enemies.
- Nutrition for healthy looking skin
- Common skin problems (acne, rosacea, eczema)
SO WHO IS IT FOR?
This workshop is absolutely for you if:
- You feel you’ve lost track of your skin care routine.
- You’ve lost faith that skin care is worth bothering with
- You are worried that the only skin care that really works is the expensive stuff in shiny bottles
- You don’t have time to do anything complicated
- You want to look after your skin in as natural way a possible
- You love the ‘simple is best’ approach.
“Taking time to nurture myself is now part of my daily routine”
SO WHO ARE WE??
We are two women who love gorgeous healthy skin and we feel it is every woman’s right to feel beautiful in her skin. We also believe beauty is way more than skin deep and that it starts with being empowered to care and nurture ourselves.
So we are hugely excited to be teaming up on this workshop to give you skin care confidence, knowing acre for your skin from the inside out and from the outside in.
Sarah is a beauty therapist with 30 years experience. She is passionate about doing the simple things well. Excellent skin care doesn’t have to cost the earth, but you do need to know what to do!
Sarah loves helping women feel good about how they look, and about finding out what really works for them. She is a passionate advocate of ‘realistic skin care’, the sort that you can do easily every single day. Her honest and down to earth approach has transformed skin care for thousands of women, and she will help you too, to get the most from your skin care routines.
Dr MARGRIET VAN NIEUWBURG MB BS MRCGP
Dr Margriet van Nieuwburg is a doctor with 25 years experience. She has a passion for empowering people to take the very best possible care of their health, naturally, so that life is about being full of energy, passion and vitality.
Dr Margriet specialises in functional medicine and health coaching. Her main passion is to show people just how incredible their bodies really are and how through self-care, nutrition, and healthy living we can achieve so much.
Nowhere is this more true than when it comes to skin care. Our skin is a truly remarkable organ and in this workshop Dr Margriet will share with you how to take care of your skin from the inside out.
So we hope that by now you are as excited as we are!!
We believe this workshop will transform how you look after yourself and your skin forever.
We can’t wait to welcome you and share our passion for SKIN CARE CONFIDENCE.